Thursday, May 01, 2008

A friend like you!!!

The dream met its demise today,
Air shattered into thousand pieces,
Each piercing through me as I stand numb.
Noises echo, thunders blow,
Memories cry and cry my soul.

Not the heart that aches,
But bleeds my very trust,
What remains is a hollow pipe dream.
And an endless wait for you.

Our laughter shall echo through my ears,
Our bickering shall be my fond memories,
Our togetherness shall be my peace,
To remind me of the wonderful days.

An act of anger killed all love,
An act of hurried thoughts,
Swallowed all brotherhood.
The scourge shall linger all life,
But not a bit of hatred for you.

I hope of you coming back soon,
To celebrate our wins,
To share our aches,
To be friends the way we were.
Just to say,
Buddy, I do miss you!!!

Tommy!! This is for you buddy - for our friendship and brotherhood. We exchanged some hard words and in most probability we shall do it in future as well. I wrote these lines in moments when I thought that possibly we will not see each other again. I am so glad we both are back as friends without any broken thread. After four months, am posting it to my blog coz it will be a fond memory for us to come back and see what all we did in the past.

No comments: