Saturday, May 17, 2008

Be The One...














Will you let me hold you hand?
Will you walk a mile with me?
In the sunshine, in the moonlight,
Through the by-lanes of our life…

It’s an amazing journey, and
a companion is all I need,
To walk the mighty land,
And explore the gift called life.

With pureness in your eyes,
You take me by surprise,
The fearless soul of yours,
Fuels dreams of my heart.

Your smile takes me high,
To a world ever so bright,
Where I cease to exist,
And be one with you.

Every moment spent with you,
Is a precious little gem,
With you by my side,
I will be the richest soul.

Be the vigor of my life,
Be my everlasting joy,
Be the one, be the just one,
Whom I love till I die.

2 comments:

Ravan said...

And if you be the one,
Then I shall love you beyond Death.
In this birth. Every Birth.

varun said...

:))

thanks ravan for the really wonderful thought!