Sunday, January 13, 2008

An evening worth a million hours!

We lie there under vast open sky,
Your head resting on my arm,
your hand on my chest,
I feel your breathe and heartbeats,
and the koohoo of a distant bird,
the messenger of gentle breeze...

Looking at the sky,
I ask myself,was an evening ever so beautiful?
The moon is on the wax,
playing hide-n-seek with a white cluster of clouds.
And here we are lying next to each other,
lost in a world of tranqulity, and mystique.
It's like revisiting a lost world...
The gentle wind blows through the rocky terrain,
snuggling us in a carpet of unexplicable charm.

Time stands still there,
as we talk of childhood, adolescence and youth,
your love, the pain and some unanswered questions.
I feel that evening I found something,
something really precious missing for years,
I felt content, fulfilled... A shackle broken.
There are men and there are a few gentlemen,
I met one gentleman that day.

We lie there on a rock,
far away from the crowd,
Its so calm, so relaxed.
I wish I could tell you in words,
how it feels being with you.
My piece of sky was never so big.
The full moon is the witness of that ethereal experince,
An evening worth a million hours!

Let me hold it all in my arms,
sieze the moment deep witnin.
The moment, the words, the breathe and you.
I won't let it slip through the memory lanes,
and become one of the stories to tell.
I will relive that moment every day,
When I will think of you,
I will feel you right here,
Right here in my arms!

2 comments:

Ravin Ramachandran Nair said...

Dear Neo,
To be with someone, to hold that person would be the factor that makes a variance in an indiavdual. I really dont know why....but do you need that variance?
The valley and the sky, the trencehes and the clouds, the water and the sand, they would never make you life complete, if it wasnt for that one individual.
Blessed is that individual who would discover this feeling in you.
That would then be sheer bliss.

test said...

the whole scene set to let the happy couple their time.. loved reading it..