Monday, October 22, 2007

Spiral of thoughts

Hey blog,

It has been quite some time since I last updated you with my queer thoughts. Wonder if these are queer thoughts at all. Why is that I address these thoughts as queer in the first place? Do I wish being queer to be my identity or belong to a larger group and society? Why is that I don’t find an echo of my thoughts quite so often? It’s been long since I heard a resonating voice around me. A voice that may balm me, say “I listen to what you said and I agree.” Why is that I end up being in silence n turmoil while most queer men around me are perhaps content being the way they are? Are these men really content with the million threads interwoven into a bizarre pattern called life?

It’s a complex equation with n number of variables at play and z number of results, given the vastly differentiated set of our social fabric. Life is intriguing, sometimes funny, a few times painful, and mostly unpredictable. These 3 words define my set of experiences and that’s how I look at life at present. Two years down the line I will look back at these words and would like to say, “Life is what you want to make it…”. So my life is under construction at the moment.

4 comments:

Kiran Nair said...

You should blog more...thanks for these amazing blogs!

Unknown said...

As mentioned earlier , your blogs to some extent are practical.However my school of thought says lifes not very unpredictible.....if we plan a bit and work hard with a unbiased goal,life would be somewhat easy and smooth.I have seen few successful people around me..this makes write so...

Anonymous said...

fabulous!! hats off to u !!

Anonymous said...

well sometimes.. if we ask more questions from our self.. then we.. create more.. problem.. some questions are better not to be asked !! otherwise.. it will lead nowhere and ll create more ambiguity !!

Good Luck

Cheers !!!!